KÖMMERLING 76 MD windows are a choice without compromise. They feature all the specifications of a modern window of the future. Taking into account their shape and geometry, functionality and statics, as well as thermal and acoustic insulation, as well as environment protection, the system not only meets the current requirements, but also the requirements of the future.
KÖMMERLING 76 mm MD features:
– considerable energy cost savings — new 76 mm system with an inner seal with the highest thermal insulation specifications — Uw coefficient value for a reference window up to 0.73 W/(m2K)
– offering enhances quality of life thanks to perfect acoustic insulation of up to 48 dB
– improved security — possibility of using integrated anti-burglary systems (screening systems); RC2 anti-burglary class
– easy to clean thanks to the robust, top quality surface, resistant to changing weather conditions
– long window service life
– superior convenience of use and extraordinary functionality thanks to modern technology
– the possibility of using innovative aluminium AluClip or AluClip Pro pads
KÖMMERLING 76 mm MD system is available in white and decorative veneer in a wide range of colours, with smooth or wood-grain structure.